The course is for anybody who interacts with children and wants an in-depth course.
Typical candidates include:
Childminders, Nursery and School staff.
The course is in line with the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), Local Authority Approved and meets the requirements of Ofsted.
- Preparing for all First Aid Emergencies
- Dealing with those Emergrencies
- BLS, Adult, Child and Baby
- Treating Shock
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Electric Shock
- Control of Bleeding
- Meningitis and other Serious Sudden Illnesses
- Control of Burns
- Head Injuries
- Foreign Bodies in Ears and Eyes
- Eye Injuries
- Bites and Stings
- Heat Stroke and Hyperthermia
- Febrile Convulsions
Prices start from: £600.00 for up to 12 candidates.
Extra persons are charged at a per person rate.
All prices include VAT.
Travel costs will only be charged on venues more than a one-hour drive away from mid-Hertfordshire. Travel is charged at 30p per mile.