This course is suitable for anybody who cares for children, Nannies who wish to join the voluntary part of the Ofsted Childcare Register (OCR), Au Pairs, Babysitters, Parents. It’s a basic paediatric first aid course.
- Preparing for all First Aid Emergencies
- Dealing with those Emergencies
- Treating Shock
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Electric Shock
- Control of Bleeding
- Meningitis and other Serious Sudden Illnesses
- Control of Burns
- Head Injuries
- Foregin Bodies in Ears and Noses
- Eye Injuries
- Bites and Stings
- Heat Stroke and Hyperthemia
- Febril Convulsions
Prices start from: £450.00 for up to 12 candidates.
Extra persons are charged at a per person rate.
All prices include VAT.
Travel costs will only be charged on venues more than a one-hour drive away from mid-Hertfordshire. Travel is charged at 30p per mile.